Faraway Words Natasa Vissarionos
0:00 LIVE

”Faraway words” on the 37th ‘Greek Film Week Munich’ | 13.11.2023 

The head of the Press office of the Greek Film Week in Munich, Mr. Konstantinos Mitsis, talks on the show about this year’s program which includes more than 20 fiction, documentary, feature, and short films. Its 37th edition includes contemporary award-winning Greek films as well as a tribute to the great work of Nikos Nikolaidis. It should be noted that this year the screenings are scheduled to take place in three halls in the heart of Munich, before an audience consisting of foreign and German speakers by 60% while the remaining 40% are Greeks and expatriates.

RELATIVE on demand